Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Modelinia Magazine

Modelinia.com is a great fashion site devoted to models. This year at fashion week, they have debuted their first magazine, which you can get just outside of Bryant Park.

Here are the covers.


Chanel Iman


Coco Rocha


Emily DiDonato


Kemp Muhl

(photos courtesy of the Modelinia Facebook Page)
You can "be a fan" of their page Here

They also post "Beauty Tip of the Day" from various models.
Here are my favorites.

Kate Somers: “I always travel with Emergen-C: They’re packages of powder that give you your daily dose of vitamin C. Every morning I mix one with a glass of water—it boosts my immune system while on the road!”

Brooklyn Decker: “Add antioxidant-loaded blueberries to your breakfast. Dermatologists swear by them: they’re healthy for you and great for skin clarity and that overall glow. A huge part of beauty is what you put in your body. So start the day right!”
(Brooklyn Decker is the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover model)

NoĆ©mie Lenoir: “I definitely will not go out without blush! I always wear blush!”

Kate Somers: “It’s natural to get a little tired. One makeup artist taught me a trick to reduce bags under your eyes: Steep two bags of green tea and, once they have cooled, place them over your eyes!”

Alizee Guinochet: “I love going to consignment stores to get amazing vintage or cheaper designer pieces, or even trade with something you have!”

Miranda Kerr: “Dry body brush every day. It promotes movement of the lymphatic system, improves circulation, and leaves your skin feeling softer and smoother.”

Mini Anden: “Spritz lavender oil on your pillow before going to bed. It calms and helps put you to sleep.”

Larissa Bond: “For better volume I dry my hair upside down and wear it up in a bun before I leave the house.”
(I do this every morning now- and it works!)

(all Beauty Tips from the Modelinia Facebook Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment