Monday, February 22, 2010

New York!

I went to New York City from Saturday February 20 to Sunday February 21. I would like to share some pictures with you (Bryant Park, Times Square, 5th Ave., the MET, Parsons, Fashion for Haiti). Enjoy!


The City


The iconic tents at Bryant Park. The last fashion week there :(


Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper for MAC in Times Square


Fendi 5th Ave.


H&M 5th Ave.


Lacoste 5th Ave.


Aldo 5th Ave. (I absolutely love the pictures of the girls with the big hearts)


Fendi at Saks 5th Ave.


Zac Posen at Saks 5th Ave.


Armani Exchange 5th Ave.


Versace 5th Ave.


Versace 5th Ave.


Juicy Couture 5th Ave.


Cartier 5th Ave.


Salvatore Ferragamo 5th Ave.


Pucci 5th Ave.


Henri Bendel 5th Ave.


Escada 5th Ave.


Armani 5th Ave.


Louis Vuitton 5th Ave.


Bergdorf Goodman 5th Ave.


The MET (unfortunately I did not see Blair Waldorf on the steps) ;)


Times Square


Parsons (Project Runway!)


Bar Rafaeli for Rampage


I got my "Fashion for Haiti" shirt at Saks!

1 comment: