Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm Back!

This site is back and running.

Here is a current picture of me:



I'm pretty busy concentrating on school and health, so this blog will now have a little bit more of those topics.

I am a third year early childhood education student, and I am about to start my pre-internship in a 1st grade classroom. I will be teaching every day for 3 weeks. My internship is in the Fall and for the whole semester. I am not sure where I will be placed or what grade I will teach, but I listed my preferences in order of grade 2, 3, 4, 1, 5, K.

I am also working towards improving my health. For one of my classes, we have to do a Personal Development Project, so I chose to focus on eating better and working out. This project is for class, but also for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment