Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lush!

This past Summer I really got hooked on Lush products. I never really knew about them before, but my friend took me to one of their stores and I love it!
They can be a bit pricey, but they last a while and they work! I also love the fact that they are natural and do not test on animals :)

The products I have:

Ocean Salt Face Scrub

It smells amazing and it works great! I just use it while I'm in the shower and it makes my face and hands very smooth.

No Drought Dry Shampoo

Great for those days when you don't have time to shower, or don't need to wash your hair. It keeps your hair fresh and smooth. My hair can get pretty oily if I don't wash it everyday, but it isn't healthy to wash it everyday, so I just use this!

Tea Tree Water

I love this spray! I just spray it all over my face and it gives me a clean and refreshed feeling. It smells great too :)

Similar to the spray, I love the Tea Tree Toner Tabs

They have the same effect and smell as the spray, but it seems stronger and it only lasts a couple of days. You just drop the tab into a bowl of water close to your face and breathe it in. It's great when you have a cold or you're feeling congested. Once the tab is done fizzing and dissolves, you can save the water by putting it in a spray bottle, but it will only last a few days.

Fun soap

I saw this in the store and it actually looked fun to use so I had to get it! It smells yummy, and lasts a while. I have used it as hand soap and body wash, but you can also use it as shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment